Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing incorrect since new contract

LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Billing incorrect since new contract

Please can someone from the PN Help team assist with sorting out my billing as I have a constant battle year on year when new contracts kick in. Phone calls to PN make the matter worse each month.

On 11 Feb I agreed a new contract to take effect from 11 march. questions 221923720/ 221923893 refer.

In my first bill in March I was overcharged £12.63 which your operator in Leeds agreed that discounts had not been applied. Question 222724620 stated that the correct discounts would be applied for April and I would be credited the £12.63.

• In April I was not charged any BB or line rental.
  • I was not credited the £12.63 owed.
  • I was incorrectly billed £3.15 for anytime calls. With 3.9% applied I should have paid an extra 11p however I was charged an additional 27p.

Looking at my account today I can see it still shows my anytime calls as £3.15 and not £2.99 and zero BB and LR. My next bill is imminent.

Before this escalates further and nobody understands who owes who what, please can someone sort this once and for all. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Billing incorrect since new contract

Hiya @LindaB0, thanks for getting in touch on our forums. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the issues with your billing, I can appreciate the frustration caused especially if this has happened before! 

My colleague has picked this up for you and is taking the relevant actions to get this sorted for you. You can view further information on your account here:  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224314184

Please get back to us if you have any further queries!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team