cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing incorrect for a second month

FIXED
John26

Billing incorrect for a second month

I set up Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra back in February. Whilst February's bill was correct, the bill for March (month 2) and the upcoming one for April (month 3) are incorrect, instead of being billed £26.99 per month I'm being charged £40.98 (which would  be the amount from month 19 when the fixed amount expires).

I need some help to resolve this please as I cannot afford an additional £14 hit each month. Chat is closed and phone calls disconnects, so without having to use owls, ravens or snail mail how do I get this  sorted quickly?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Frankiej

Re: Billing incorrect for a second month

I have exactly the same problem. I am supposed to be on £18.99 per months and apart from the fact that they messed things up at the beginning and I wasn’t connected for three months but have been paying them. The last two months they have been charging me £30 and there is no way to get through to them that I can see.

they are still advertising their contact line as open, but it is not apparently. 
How are we supposed to get any answers from them? I find it hard to believe they can’t run the online chat with employees at remote workplaces!

Anybody know how to contact anyone at plusnet?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Welcome to our community forums @John26 @Frankiej 

Sorry we've got your bills wrong. I've refunded the over-charges and corrected this moving forward. I've also added more detail onto your support tickets 200983967 and 200989391 respectively.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
John26

Much thanks for dealing with this quickly, it's most appreciated & the broadband service is working well. I'll keep an eye out for the refund.

John

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @John26 

No problem and I'm glad to see your broadband's working OK. 

Let me know if there are any further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Frankiej

Thanks for your prompt assistance. It’s just a shame I can’t use my broadband at the moment as it is in my holiday lodge on a park which is currently shut down due to Covid! Even more reason why I didn’t want to pay nearly double what was due. Could you also look into the fact that due to your mistakes in installation I was not up and running until 29 January but still had to pay for January, at the time I was promised a refund and some form of compensation due to your mistakes.
thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Frankiej and sorry for the issues with your order.

I'd like to take some time to review this and arrange to listen to a call to better understand what went wrong. I can then decide upon a fair and proportionate gesture of goodwill to offer taking into account any errors we may have made.

I'm about to log off now and I'm not around tomorrow but I'll follow things up with you on Wednesday. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet