Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Billing help appreciated again please πŸ™πŸ™

FIXED
alcorn63
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing help appreciated again please πŸ™πŸ™

Could somebody please raise an issue with your accounts department. Complaints team please? My contract ended 3 months ago ,you offered me a new 2 year contract at Β£22.99 a month ,I accepted , since then I have had 2 bills around Β£35 & Β£36, I complained you replied and credited me for 1 month only it should have been 2 months ,I then complained again ,you apologised and credited me for the second over payment and told me it was now 100% sorted. Now once again this month you have over charged again ? Please what is going on πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ phoned complained very nice young woman apologised & credited again!! Can somebody please ensure me the price you offered me has once again been applied to stay with you for the next 24 months @ Β£22.99 . If you check my notes it's there to see. I really don't want to call you every month ,it's getting ridiculous now πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Thank Alan
4 REPLIES 4
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Billing help appreciated again please πŸ™πŸ™

I have exactly the same problem. Two days ago I agreed a similar contract at Β£22.99 per month and yesterday I received the usual advice that my July bill would be Β£44.61. Having plenty of experience as every renewal in many years with PN has given similar problems I guessed that I had been charged out-of-contract price as well as line rental, though my advance LR still has two months to run.

The first adviser (I mustn't mention her name, though Catherine knows who she is) could not have been more helpful, and presumably the PN accounts computer had already claimed my monthly DD before she set up the new contract. Today I called again and hopefully the patient and equally helpful Su***** on the billings team has been able to make the necessary changes. I'll post again when I see whether he has been successful in his struggle with the PN accounts program.

On the positive side, my BB/phone service hasn't been down even for a minute in the many years I've been with PN, and I have always found PN advisers friendly and helpful in what must be a demanding and at times thankless job especially when dealing with these unnecessary accounts problems. My other ISPs since dial-up days have never given this accounts hassle, so why oh why can't PN sort its systems?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for your post @alcorn63

I'm really sorry for the issues with your bill. I've looked into this for you and I've created a support ticket on your account you can view and reply to by going Here.

I'm taking personal ownership moving forward so I'll get back to you as soon as I can once you've responded.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Longliner

I'm really sorry for the incorrect bill you've had and I'm glad to see we're on our way to sorting this out for you.

I've had a look into this and the correct discounts haven't yet been applied to your account as they've been queued up in our billing system behind a system error that has happened when the correct discounts were added.

This should be resolved before your next bill generates, or your bills may likely be put on hold until we have resolved it. 

I'll check back on your next bill date though to follow things up and see where we are. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Many thanks Anoush, I know it will be sorted out eventually as every renewal has been in years gone by. I'm only sorry that you and your hard working colleagues have to spend so much time untangling the PN accounts system ... if only it worked as well as your broadband!