cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing has gone wrong after 5 years??

AscH

Billing has gone wrong after 5 years??

Hi Plusnet team

Been with PN for a mostly happy 5 years - except  -What's gone wrong with my billing?

I've been paying a steady £2.50 per month for years for Unlimited BB 17Mb with evening and weekend calls, with Line Rental saver purchased in advance, paid for by direct debit yearly. (which I paid in June 17)

Suddenly my bill has increased to £9.99 per month without warning.

Through negotiation, I receive a £7.49 discount on my bill every month, but there is no reason for this to have stopped that I am aware of.

I can't afford to pay that much so, can someone please help to sort out the problem?

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Billing has gone wrong after 5 years??

Welcome to the community forums @AscH

It looks like your agreed contract from this ticket has expired. I'll be happy to arrange to a call back from our sales team to renew your contract if you want. Please feel free to let me know if you would like to go ahead.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

You negotiated a deal at £2.50/month for five years?  Any chance you could take over our Brexit negotiations?

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

When mine went up to £9.99, after the quickly withdrawn contract offer of £7.50, all I got was the standard push off if you don't like it.

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Just speculating but....

Could the discount offered by PN be inversely proportional to the amount of data used per month?

I.E. Low data usage customers get better offers. Higher data usage customers get little or no reduction.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

@RichardB, I don't think so.  I've got a number of different account that I manage, some with pretty high usage and some with next to none.  I've never really had a problem getting a decent deal on any of them.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I don't expect any of those fabled accounts are broadband only. If they are feel free to share.

As from what's seen on here the discount offered by PN is directly proportional to the number of services you pay for.