cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing errors

Ahug86

Billing errors

Since renewing my contract in August 2019 after moving home, I've still not had a bill from Plusnet ! Is there any news or updates on when this issue will be resolved ?
8 REPLIES 8
Ahug86

Billing issue still ongoing

Since renewing my contract in August 2019 after moving home, I've still not had a bill from Plusnet ! Is there any news or updates on when this issue will be resolved ?
Tags (1)
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Billing issue still ongoing

If you post this under My Account/Billing, it's more likely to be spotted by a member of staff.

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

I did alert the mods yesterday soon after this appeared but nothing happened....

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts/Billing and escalated.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing errors

Some have not  had a bill since sept 2018 😉

Ahug86

Really that long ? What are our rights if it has not been sorted by the time the contract ends ?
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Topics merged 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Ahug86 and welcome to the Community Forums and I'm sorry to hear you're account is currently in suspended billing.
Unfortunately as there's several issues currently that can result in billing suspension and there's no time frame on when these issues will be resolved unfortunately I can't give you a time frame on when your billing will return back to normal. I can assure you however that our teams are working hard on resolving these issues and once the billing resumes we would only back date for the previous 3 months of missed invoices and for the month of charges ahead (4 invoice total maximum). This means then that you will have received several months of free service due to this ongoing billing suspension which is somewhat the silver lining of the issue.