cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing errors

mavebuck
Hooked

Billing errors

On my bill dated 28/11/2018 I was charged £4.43 for line rental although the whole period was covered by paying for Line Saver in advance.

On my latest bill dated 06/11/2019 I have been charged £15.99 for changing to Unlimited Fibre which I just changed to through an offer that was showing on my account priced at £11.00 per month for 18 months.  Also I have just paid my Line Saver but it is just shown as a credit to my account with no corresponding debit.

Can Plusnet staff look at my account and correct it please.

2 REPLIES 2
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Billing errors

@mavebuck,

I've refunded the £4.43 back to you - you'll get an automated email in two hours confirming this. 

This most recent bill - The discounts haven't been applied on the deal you signed up for so I've manually added these for the remainder of the contact. This is confirmed here

The November 2019 bill has some pro-rata charges. I'm just going to refund these, and the double charge for the fibre, plus a refund of £4.99 because the discount wasn't applied either - to balance this off I've refunded £8.54 to bring the total charge for broadband down to the agreed £11. The payment for LRS is showing in the 'other items' but there's an issue at the moment where it shows as a whole credit balance incorrectly - this is being rectified. 

Any further issues please let me know.

EDIT: Added exact refund amount. Removed 'requires approval message' because a manager has already done this. 

mavebuck
Hooked

Re: Billing errors

Hi Jolo

Thanks for your help.

That looks like it will solve all the billing issues and I'm still happy to recommed Plusnet.