Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error

FIXED
benwissett
Dabbler

Billing error

Hi, I've just received a bill for £40.98 which I understand to be incorrect. Moved house back in Feb and was advised I'd be paying the same as I was at my previous property for Fibre Extra plus line rental. Got an email on Feb 5th stating the following:

Broadband Package/Price: Fibre Extra £15.99

Phone Package/Price: Line rental £19.99

Which is the same as I was paying at my prior property. This is now being billed as £19.99 line rental and £20.99 fibre extra. I know it's only 5 quid a month extra but that's 60 quid over a year and is not what I was quoted. I've a feeling I've been over billed for the month of the move too as the Feb bill shows a £20.99 charge for Fibre Extra also, again despite being quoted otherwise. Not especially happy given what I was told and quoted but I understand these things do happen. Is there any way somebody could take a look and let me know if I'm not losing my marbles please? Cheers
4 REPLIES 4
benwissett
Dabbler

Re: Billing error

Just bumping to keep current as I can see a couple of later threads for a similar issue have had their problems picked up already and don't want to drop off the radar as it were!
benwissett
Dabbler

Another bump. I know you're busy and understaffed, so not pushing or owt, just want to keep this from completely dropping off the radar. If there's any way somebody could take a look at this it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Fix

Hi @benwissett

Thank you for your query, sorry for the delay in responding.

I have now addressed your concerns via a ticket on your account which you can view here. I've also sent an email notification.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
benwissett
Dabbler

Not a problem at all - thank you so much for sorting it out!