cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error

Dabbler

Billing error

Hi, I've just received a bill for £40.98 which I understand to be incorrect. Moved house back in Feb and was advised I'd be paying the same as I was at my previous property for Fibre Extra plus line rental. Got an email on Feb 5th stating the following:

Broadband Package/Price: Fibre Extra £15.99

Phone Package/Price: Line rental £19.99

Which is the same as I was paying at my prior property. This is now being billed as £19.99 line rental and £20.99 fibre extra. I know it's only 5 quid a month extra but that's 60 quid over a year and is not what I was quoted. I've a feeling I've been over billed for the month of the move too as the Feb bill shows a £20.99 charge for Fibre Extra also, again despite being quoted otherwise. Not especially happy given what I was told and quoted but I understand these things do happen. Is there any way somebody could take a look and let me know if I'm not losing my marbles please? Cheers
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dabbler

Re: Billing error

Just bumping to keep current as I can see a couple of later threads for a similar issue have had their problems picked up already and don't want to drop off the radar as it were!