Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error

FIXED
j123
Grafter

Billing error

I rang Plusnet to make a product change to Unlimited Fibre a few months ago and was offered a discounted rate for 24 months. The first two months were billed at the correct rate, but last month's bill was too high. I was charged £27.86 but should have been charged £19. The bill was incomprehensible.

I contacted Plusnet on 11 April by online chat and was told there were billing problems with many accounts which needed to be fixed manually. I was told my problem would be added to the list and I would be contacted when it was resolved, but he could not say how long that would be.

I asked the chat assistant to open a ticket as I had a feeling this could turn into a saga and I wanted an online record of progress. I see in my account there is a closed ticket which simply says 'raised jira'. Shouldn't this be an open ticket since the matter isn't resolved?

I raised the query a few days before the money was due to be taken by Plusnet, hoping it would be resolved before the incorrect amount was charged, but no luck.

Please can someone from Plusnet:
1. Tell me the current status of this billing error.
2. Re-open the ticket #189219840 so there is a record of what's going on.

(I'm pessimistically assuming this isn't going to be resolved quickly or simply. If I get the ball rolling now, maybe I can avoid the problem compounding with next month's bill.)

7 REPLIES 7
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Billing error

Fix

Hi @j123

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding the billing issue. I have opened up new ticket regarding this matter in which you can view by clicking on this link.

Feel free to get back to us for any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

do plusnet really having serious billing issues? ive been having issues since January with my current bill been £32.99 but PN took £66... absolute joke to be chasing PN every month

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @snadge, I'm sorry to hear you've been having billing issues as of recent also. I can see my colleague has replied to your other thread regarding this with further information.

j123
Grafter

Thanks @Beyhive for the quick response, opening the tickets and processing the refund.

I'll leave this thread open until the billing is fixed.

Anon
Pro

I'll leave this thread open until the billing is fixed.

That might be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Courts2704

Doubt it, ive bewn overcharged for the last 6 months.

Get the impression they dont care.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @Courts2704,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the biling on your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I have checked over your account and I have updated your ongoing complaint ticket with further information. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.