cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error.question

kitkat
Grafter

Billing error.question

I don't fully understand  the relivance to your answer to my  simple question. Are you saying that not only is my BB to increase to £12.99  now and that I actually owe you money? I have only been with you for three months. The only reason I joined P/N ( even though I was advised not to, by friends and some others) was only because of the offer. This was 6 months free broad band and anytime calls at £3.50 per month.I have the email dated 22/4/12 to confirm this contract.I don't care if as you say that I am in a high cost area. I already knew that , the offer was to pay the £12.99  ONLY AFTER MONTH 6. I am getting fed up haveing tell you the same thing over and over. So why you are going to start taking the £12.99 now beggers belief. To add insult to injury. You sent me a form for feed back about ,for example was I happy with the service LOL Angry  Would you please look into this matter again and advise me of the out come?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Billing error.question

I've just had a read through ticket 58233758 and whereas I can see a mistake was made on our part we didn't explain it in a particularly friendly or empathetic way so I apologise for that.
Are you saying that not only is my BB to increase to £12.99  now and that I actually owe you money?

The correct monthly cost for your broadband service is £12.99, however we're definitely not saying that you owe us anything. In fact, ticket 58249391 says to the contrary, that we're waiting to refund you after a direct debit has cleared.
To clarify the offer does stand at 6 months free broadband as I can see 3 more discounts for £12.99 and the refund should cover the remainder, but I've extended it to 4 more months at £12.99 as a good will gesture because of the confused message surrounding this.
Any other questions please do let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kitkat
Grafter

Thank you very much for your reply. I  would also like to apologise for , as my son would say "kicking off" it is not usually my way. Thank you once more.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, I'm always happy to help! Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team