Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error -> referral error

FIXED
mar7t1n
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing error -> referral error

One of my referrals has been caught up in your billing errors, and I've not received a referral credit from their accounts for some time now (Last referral credit 26/02/19). They've now been charged 3 months in a line and that was taken on 10th October. Please could you check my account and credit the missing referrals and ensure I'm wired to receive them going forward.

I'm aware your billing  has been in complete melt down, but for those of us who've been charged as normal it seems a little unfair to lose our referral credits, on top of the proposed price increases - which the cynical might suggest are to cover the loss of revenue due to the billing errors.

[Removed] - Unlimited (75p) + Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile Calls (50p).

Many thanks in advance.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Billing error -> referral error

Fix

Hi @mar7t1n thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see this happened again. I've looked into this for you and I've added a reply onto a support ticket you'd be able to view by going Here. I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mar7t1n
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Many thanks - much appreciated.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @mar7t1n

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet