Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error -> referral error

FIXED
mar7t1n
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing error -> referral error

My friend [Removed], was missed off billing for 6 months, due to problems at PlusNet. He has now been charged 6 months,  totalling £131, in one go. On checking my referral status, I see that I've only received 1x referral discount, 75p for Unlimited Fibre and 50p for Line rental.

So it would seem I've missed out on £6.25 of referral credit.

As a long standing advocate of PlusNet, would much appreciate that you fully correct the billing system to apply the correct number of credits for the customer payments taken.

p.s. What happened to the ability to raise a ticket directly on the console, this doesn't need to be public, but is not that urgent that I need to call.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Billing error -> referral error

Fix

Hi there.

I've added a credit onto your account to cover the missed referral payments. This should come off your future invoices.

p.s. What happened to the ability to raise a ticket directly on the console

You can still raise a support ticket online from Here(Once you've logged into your account) however the majority of topics were removed in favour of our live chat service which was in 2015 if memory serves.

Other ways to contact us without posting in public would be to send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mar7t1n
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing error -> referral error

Much appreciated - many thanks.