cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error but no phone support

ZiggyS
Hooked

Billing error but no phone support

Similar topic to the one started by ochrombelr but mine dates back a bit further. I switched to a £27.99 fixed rate service in January but my February bill was £40.98. I phoned customer service who gave me a refund and a credit for the mistake continuing into March (it was too late to amend the next bill). The Plusnet team member said “a task has been raised to amend the incorrect billing”. Unfortunately this didn’t happen. My April bill arrived a few days ago and it was still £40.98 instead of £27.99. As per ochrombelr I’ve been unable to contact Plustnet customer service by phone or live chat. Can someone at Plusnet help please?

5 REPLIES 5
ZiggyS
Hooked

Re: Billing error but no phone support

Anyone free to take a look at this from the Plusnet Help Team?

ZiggyS
Hooked

The Plusnet Support Team question number raised for my issue on the 3rd March was 199615843 (if that helps). I see this ticket was automatically closed after 14 days of inactivity, which is ridiculous because it takes a month to find out if billing changes have been correctly applied (which in this case they weren't).

ZiggyS
Hooked

Not had a reply to this.

ZiggyS
Hooked

2 weeks now and still no reply whilst others with similar problems are getting responses from help staff. Surely this post isn't invisible?!

ZiggyS
Hooked

I tried phoning again and, after 20 minutes on hold, hopefully my problem is now fixed. I was told by Customer Service that this was a 'known problem' and my account would be "kept an eye on" to ensure the correct discount was applied. I can't say I feel hugely confident in the Plusnet system but all the Customer Service people I've spoken to thus far have been polite, kind and helpful.