cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error £60+ too high

olivems

Billing error £60+ too high

We just moved and have had constant problems with the internet. It took 2 weeks to hook up so we were granted a discount. Our bill should be £20.98 a month for unlimited internet. Our current bill is £80.15 and reduced to £62.17 because of the reduction we were granted. I can't get through on the phone or on the chat. We can't afford to pay so much more for our sub par internet (only about 3mbps) during a time when we're all out of work! Please someone help sort this asap.

(We are being charged line rental for multiple lines even though PlusNet sent a BT engineer out to see the property who said he disconnected all old lines so only one is active. How are we being charged for old lines that we don't want or need!?)
1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Billing error £60+ too high

Hello @olivems,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm really sorry to read you've been having trouble with the invoices on your account since the activation of your service. I can see you got in touch with our contact centre and the issue is now resolved. You can find all info relation to the conversation you had with us here

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Thanks.