cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing enquiry - broadband price increase

Lodge01
Grafter

Billing enquiry - broadband price increase

Hi, i received my bill today & saw that my BB package & price has increased from Plusnet Extra £11.49 to Plusnet Extra £17.99. The 50% discount is still being applied, but has still diddled me out of £3.00 odd.
Will somebody please look at why this has happened & rectify it please.
Thanks!. 
8 REPLIES 8
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing enquiry - broadband price increase

Hi there,
I've had a look at your account and can see that you're in a <a href="http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/low_cost_areas.shtml">market 1 area</a>,  we placed you on a special introductory price for 3 months to match a market 2/3 area price.
Since the price has increased on your account we've increased the discount so it still stays at half price, this was advised in SN145354455 which you can view at https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
Chris
Lodge01
Grafter

Hmmm....
Well now, that really wasn't explained on the website/promotion at time of ordering, nor when agreeing to the service before, or at the time of submitting my payment details.
I can see that this service notice you highlighted was one of 7 sent with in a 5 minute period, with said notice being one small short nine worded sentence hidden within over 70 lines of text. Therefore would easily go unobserved.
Got to say that i find this underhanded, & i'm extremely disappointed!.
Strangely enough i was planning to put up a post soon stating how reliable the service is (which it has been), & also to assure new customers that i'd not experience any over/unexpected or hidden charges with Plusnet (now not the exactly the case).
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
I'm only going off what it states on your account so was presuming you'd seen and was aware of this. I'd be more than happy to see if we can find the sales call if you think that would help?
Lodge01
Grafter

Hi again Chris,
I made the purchase online via PN's website.
If you think there's a way of reducing it back to the price i've been paying the last 3 month, & genuinely believed i'd be paying for the entire 12 months... that would certainly be very much appreciated!.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

When going through the sign-up journey it does display what the price will be after 3 months, I've dropped a ticket on your account #65791298
Lodge01
Grafter

Hello again Chris,
I must've overlooked it somehow. Same as i had done with the email!.
I replied to your ticket via the 'I need more details' link, hope that's the right way to respond back?.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
I've replied to your ticket, everything should be sorted now Smiley
Lodge01
Grafter

Thanks for all your assistance Chris. I'm very grateful!.  Cheesy
Plusnet certainly do seem to live upto their Motto!.
Have a good weekend!.