Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing during fault and package cancellation

jasonbowness
Dabbler

Billing during fault and package cancellation

HI guys
I recently posted about billing during a fault period and was instructed that it should be deducted from my bill. Needless to say it hasn't been, however lucky for me you need me to update my card details so you can take payment.
Can you send me a revised bill so I can pay you the correct amount ?
I would also like to cancel my package, I give you one months notice from this date. So my service should end 27/11/15
I would ring the call centre but I don't have time to spend on the phone and besides I don't remeber my password.
Thanks
Jason Bowness
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Billing during fault and package cancellation

Hi there,
We can't send an exact bill just yet as it isn't due until 30/11. Keep an eye on your e-mail for a notification about this 2 or 3 days prior to this being due.
However I've calculated we owe you about £9 for the duration of the fault, I've rounded that up to £10 which I've added as a discount to be applied against the next bill.
Sorry to hear you're looking to cancel too, you'd either need to give us a call or write in for this, further details are shown here: http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gofaster
Rising Star

Re: Billing during fault and package cancellation

Jason - if you are moving to another provider you *don't* need to call or write in.
Read section 3 of the document Adam pointed you at.