Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing discrepancy

FIXED
djh22
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Billing discrepancy

There is a discrepancy on my recent bill 2nd Sept. 2020, the itemisation adds up to £46.38 but it says the amount to be debited  from my bank account this month will be £56.38, an extra £10,has anybody else noticed this ? Is there any explanation to this ?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Seagem

Re: Billing discrepancy

Same, ongoing problem here too, where there is additional charge beyond what was signed up to. Statements and messages received are nonsensical, bearing no relation to the contracted deal. Contacting customer services appears not to have any effect on the accounts department. PAC code requested but anticipate customer services will fail to correct the overcharge if leaving/left. The final billing details and any necessary resolution don't bear thinking about.

Need to review leaving landline and broadband service too.

djh22
Aspiring Pro

1. Yes I had that sorta problem when I ended my plusnet mobile contract,my present billing problem refers to my Broadband,Phone &TV bill,all I want is someone to tell me what the extra £10 is for.Cant get through on thr phone,chat not working and can't find an email address to write to.
djh22
Aspiring Pro

Fix

Solved,  I downloaded the Pdf bill again and this time I can see an explanation of the additional £10 charge.

Not sure if the partial download of the bill the . first time is a problem  with Plusnet or my device ,anyway it's now sorted.

Seagem

Good to hear of what appears to be a satisfactory outcome. I await their response to my email.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@Seagem wrote:

I await their response to my email.

Plusnet don't accept any incoming emails, so there won't be any response. 

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Seagem

Then it beggars belief that they have just given me an email address and acknowledged its receipt. It indicated that someone would respond within 24 hours.
198kHz
Seasoned Hero

Interesting - what was the address?

Murphy was an optimist
BT technician (Retired)
Seagem

Plusnet Mobile Help <mobile-help@plus.net>

This is the first occasion that I've had any email address for any part of Plusnet. Hope this 'mobile' one helps you.

Seagem

Having read all of your message, I should have replied 'It's no good asking me, I'm never even sure what day of the week it is!'

198kHz
Seasoned Hero

@Seagem Ah, thanks for that clarification  🙂

Over the years on this forum the Plusnet staff have always maintained that they don't deal with faults, queries etc by email. They've never added "except for mobile".

One lives and learns.

Murphy was an optimist
BT technician (Retired)