cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing difficulty for new customer

murphy92

Billing difficulty for new customer

I joined Plusnet in September after being with John Lewis for some time. The reason for the change was poor customer service from John Lewis,then knowing the service was provided by Plusnet thought the changeover would be easy. Wrong, I applied on line early in September but heard nothing until prompted by John Lewis telling me I was no longer a customer, so called Plusnet on 26th September. Then all was done rapidly, great.

To date, apart from my initial payment online, I have not been billed. I have contacted Plusnet about this and have been told there is a software problem of which they are aware and dealing with. I have received a call today from [CSA Removed] who has been looking into the problem and assures me he will keep me informed.

Not the best start for me , waiting on the customer service number for up to 50 minutes before speaking to someone doesn't help either. I hope this matter will be resolved soon.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Billing difficulty for new customer

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @murphy92,

I am very sorry to hear of your experience of our billing systems and wait times when you switched your services to us. I can only apologise for the long wait times and advise this is something we are continually working on.

With regards to the billing issue, this is currently waiting for a fix to be rolled out by our billing and tech teams however we are unaware of the fix as of yet but we are will update you here once we know more.

murphy92

It is now near to the end of March, I was connected to Plusnet on the 26th September 2018. I paid my initial charge in September and have not been billed since. My "querys" have been deleted with the exception of the current one 186331335 on to which I have added the question, why does no one contact me. The last time I spoke to someone with my worry of a large bill arriving I was told that some arrangement would be made. No one has contacted me ! I assume that I will be in debt due to no fault of my own. why does no one contact me?  Remarks made via my account appear to go unnoticed . Please will someone get in touch.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @murphy92, sorry to hear about the lack of updates you have received on this issue. I have responded to you via a support ticket on your account here

Please get back to me if you have any questions