Billing and payments empty

FIXED
Simonsimps
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing and payments empty

I have this when I open My Account.....

"Your bill's had a makeover!

We've updated your invoices and made them much easier to understand, with a new format and more information at your fingertips."

But when I go into Bills and Payments there is nothing there just a blank space.

35 REPLIES 35
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Billing and payments empty

Have you tried waiting for about 30 secs for the bill to appear?  It's an annoying  'feature' of the new system that has been reported and is under investigation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Simonsimps
Rising Star

Hello thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried waiting 5 minutes and still nothing.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

I have waited several minutes and still no houdini in sight

How can we check the inaccuracies of of our bills before we pay or you take out of our acounts ?Huh
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Fix
Try logging out of the Member Centre and logging back in. That has worked for me (using either Chrome or Firefox).
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Get blank pages when using Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Bills and payment section however as suggested, sign out and re sign in and it works however with

Firefox and Safari browsers have no problem

mexicano
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

I signed out and back in again and it worked using Firefox. Does that mean that I will have to do this EVERY time I want to view my bill? I hope that Plusnet are going to fix this!

Simonsimps
Rising Star

Great stuff thank you. That worked for me on Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Simonsimps
Rising Star

Great, just got it working and now it says

"There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator"

I just want to look at my bill Cheesy Buck2

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Try signing out then back in once more. I don't get that error so frequently now, but if I do that action clears it.

David
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

My next bill according to P/N is due on 01 Jan 1970.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

The SUs have been discussing this in depth. We’ve identified that stale portal sessions can cause this issue. Logging out using the log out link and waiting until the “you’ve been logged out” message appears does generally make things work better after logging in again (using Edge).

Sometimes the browser needs closing down.

It can help to leave the portal login in page until it loads your next billing date notice. If it reports 1970 then the session has not successfully connected to the back end system.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Logged out left it 2hrs logged in (portal running a little slow) portal still saying (when logged in) your next bill date is 1st Jan 1970, left it awhile then it comes up with (Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later). where next bill date was.Does this mean I am not connecting to the back end server and what happens next.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Which browser are you using?

Have you tried a different one?

Have you tried closing the browser completely?

There is something odd with the session state management happening... from an already open portal tab, I just did / experienced the following...

1. Clicked the member centre link
  2. Got presented with the login page (three horizontal fields)
  3. Logged in and after a short wait got the next bill is due 1970
  4. Clicked the log out link
  5. Got presented with the login page (three vertical fields)
  6. Logged in and after a short wait got the next bill is due late September

HTH?

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Townman

I have just experienced exactly the same sequence.

Sometimes it works with a single log out/in, at other times it takes more. If you do not get the correct next bill date on the opening Member Centre page, then the Billing page does not open correctly either - you get a blank page, an error message, or the headings only (with no ability to get further).

This has been going on since the introduction of the new billing system.

I am using Chrome this morning but very similar on FF (both latest versions).

When are PN themselves going to contribute to these forum threads to confirm what the issues are and when they expect to have fixes in place?