cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing amount has increased by £9.99 from March

Kis
Hooked

Billing amount has increased by £9.99 from March

I have seen the discount agreed for my fibre contract has not appeared from the March bill onwards.

Please can you explain and take action to credit this back for the recent months which have been incorrectly billed.

Also the service has also been unreliable (I have an open ticket in the fibre broadband section), given this I want to move from Plusnet on basis that the service has not been as advertised.

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Billing amount has increased by £9.99 from March

Hi,

A warm welcome to the forums.  Staff are rather busy at the moment, so it might take a while for them to pick this up.

How long have you been with Plusnet?  have you come to the end of your minimum term discounted period and are now being charged the "proper price"?

For staff - the other topic is here - https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Fibre-broadband-drops-out-intermitently/m-p/1723941

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Billing amount has increased by £9.99 from March

From your reply on the fibre topic...

"On the billng side. I have an 18 month contract Mar 2019 to  Sep 2020.  Are you saying the discount is only for the 1st 6 months ? As I dont have any thing saying that was the contract either in mails or on my account."

My guess would be that you are seeing a 12 month discount of on a 18 month minimum term agreement.  However such needs a staff view into the billing system.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.