cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Troubles

Bill2
Hooked

Billing Troubles

On 7th of February I phoned Plusnet Support regarding notification of an invoice for £15.99 rather than the usual £7. The gentleman to whom I spoke explained that my 18 month introductory offer with Plusnet had come to an end and that I should have, but hadn't, received advance notification of this in order to have time to negotiate a new agreement. He passed me to [CSA Removed] (Sales&COT Analyst) who arranged a new 18 month contract for me at a reduced rate of £9 a month (£11.99 discount for Unlimited Fibre Extra with telephone rental paid separately in advance).Question 187271520 was raised but I heard no more but did receive a copy of the agreement confirming the net £9 rental on the new 18 month agreement.

On 7th March I received a convoluted invoice for £25.81 and not the agreed £9. I phoned Plusnet Support and the gentleman to whom I spoke said that there been some confusion with the invoicing and that everything would probably be sorted out retrospectively on the next bill.

On 7th of April I received an invoice for £20.99 and again phoned Plusnet Support and spoke to [CSA Removed] who immediately agreed that the £11.99 discount had not been applied since 7th February and sent a copy of his email to Billing as well as to myself. Question raised 189103307. [CSA Removed] (Sales&COT Analyst) asked [CSA Removed] for clarification of what Billing needed to do and [CSA Removed] (CSC Analyst) commented one minute later "Closing this ticket as the issue is no existence" - whatever that means!!!!

On 7th May (today) I have received notification of Plusnet's intention to take another £20.99 off me later this month.

With so many Analysts on the payroll how difficult can it be to review the last 4 invoices and to credit the £11.99 discount which has never been, but which should have been, applied. I have received nothing but great courtesy from Plusnet Support, but between Support and Billing something is going drastically wrong!! I really can't face going over all of the above yet again on the telephone and hope that someone on this Forum might be of assistance.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

8 REPLIES 8
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Billing Troubles

Hi @Bill2

I'm really sorry to hear this. 

I have added a discount of £11.99 onto the remaining months of your contract. 

We need to see if this sticks and takes effect next month. I am going to take this on as a personal case and monitor it for you, unless I require some assistance from our Billing Deprt. you should not have to deal with anybody else apart from myself.

I have also applied 2 lots of £11.99 credits on your account to cover the incorrect bills previously. 

Please accept my apologies for the issues you have faced. 

A ticket stating this which will be used to follow up on this issue can be found here

Thanks, 

MoR

Bill2
Hooked

Dear MoR

Thank you for the speed of your response (especially at this time of night) and for the offer of personal monitoring - if only the Billing Dept were equally impressive! I certainly appreciate your involvement and hope that the £11.99 discount does indeed stick to future billing. It is nice too to know who to contact should things not work out as planned.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries @Bill2 

I've put this in my notes to check on on your next billing date. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Bill2 I phoned Plusnet Support and the gentleman to whom I spoke said that there been some confusion with the invoicing and that everything would probably be sorted out retrospectively on the next bill.

Dont hold your breath Roll_eyes

Bill2
Hooked

Dear Master of Reality,

Wasn't sure of procedure for replying so added the following  on to the end of ticket:
Thank you for the 2 credits of £11.99 which are shown on my latest invoice of 7th June and this corrects the earlier April and May mistaken invoices. However, unless I am reading the current invoice wrongly, I am now being given a discount of only £9 rather than the agreed £11.99. You wrote that you had amended all future invoices to show the correct discount and I would be grateful if you could check that this will indeed now be shown as £11.99 and not the current £9.
If I could refer you also to the invoice of 7th March, which I find a bit confusing. Does this not also assume that I am due to pay the full amount of £20.99 rather than the agreed £9 (after discount)??.
I certainly appreciate you taking a personal interest in this matter and feel that we are now working, gradually, towards an acceptable resolution.
With thanks,
Bill

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Bill2

Thanks for getting back in touch regarding this and I am sorry if there has been any further queries on your invoices.

I can see that @MasterOfReality is monitoring your account regarding this issue so I have sent an email to him to get in touch tomorrow as he is now out of the office.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Bill2

I've received Warwicks message. 

Sorry things don't seem to have gone smoothly - i'll take a look at this today and update you accordingly. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Anon
Pro

Little at Pnet and billing goes smoothly these days except for the apologies.

If it goes wrong this time raise a formal complaint seek deadlock because they cannot guarantee any date when it will work and go to Ombudsman Services.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.