Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing System Still A Problem

FIXED
Retractor
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Billing System Still A Problem

In September I renewed my contract at an agreed price not just a renewal. 

Even now my Account shows that the agreed sum is not in effect.

Please sort this out. If not sorted swiftly. Further details can be given if required.

The previous time I renewed my contract PlusNet screwed it up then also. I would have thought the billing system would have been sorted by now 18 months later!! 

Retractor

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Billing System Still A Problem

Hi @Retractor

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've checked your account and your new contract along with the relevant discounts is definitely in place. You may find that the first bill after a recontract is higher than normal as it contains pro-rata'd charges (which are broken down on your invoice) but this is definitely not a billing issue.

If having reviewed your most recent invoice, you feel that it is incorrect, could you please drop me a PM (and respond here when you've done so) so that myself or one of my colleagues can pick this up?

Thanks

Dave

Retractor
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Hi

And thanks for the quick reply.

It would help if the pro-rata charges were more understandable and  full detail was given.

Retractor

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Fix

Hi @Retractor

Thanks for coming back to me.

I appreciate that the invoice isn't straightforward at first glance, but the pro-rata charges are broken down by product type and exact date range for your convenience - if you have any feedback on how you feel this could be better presented, I'd be happy to pass this across to our billing team on your behalf?

Best wishes

Dave