Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing (Rubbish)

FIXED
arjay
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing (Rubbish)

In general i'm very pleased with PN The team work hard at resolving problems, not always easy for reasons beyond their scope. But billing sucks, every month for the past four months after I changed my plan, I have had to scrutinise my billI to make sure I'm not being overcharged, but no bill for Dec/Jan yet, apparently it's stuck in a back-end system.?? It's the fly in the ointment that can cause one to consider changing subscribers unnecessarily. In this technological age why such problems.

Come on PN, don't rely on the loyalty of subscribers to keep putting up with a poor service Angry

8 REPLIES 8
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Billing (Rubbish)

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I can see that my colleague Anoush (Gandalf on here) has been chasing this up for you. We are working hard to get the issue with your billing resolved and will update you again ASAP. 

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime as we do know this is far from ideal. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
arjay
Rising Star

sure you are, many thanks Thumbs_Up

arjay
Rising Star

First the question was on hold for two weeks, then another two weeks, the latest offering on 19 Feb.

“I've checked your account and I can see this is still affected by the system issue. I'm therefore placing this ticket back on hold and I'll check back in around a month.

This Question is now on hold until Thursday 21st March at 7:00am.”

A MONTH???.

Why wait a month before checking on  it, perhaps it’s because he knows there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell that it will be resolved before then, if ever.

By that date I will be three months bills in arrears.

I don’t doubt the teams are working hard to resolve it but they’re battling against the current. My feelings are that PN have introduced a system that is intrinsically faulty and just can’t be corrected. They have shoved the problem on the teams hoping for a resolution simply because it would be too costly to dump it and start again or re-introduce the old system. What a sloppy way to run a business.

Wait two weeks, wait four weeks. Are these progressively extended waiting periods based on a logarithmic table.

This absurdity has been going on for long enough, I’ve had enough of it. My patience with PN is exhausted. I think the time has come to request my MAC code and move on to another provider.

I have about a year to go on my present agreement, but PN have invalidated that agreement by not providing correct monthly statements, so I don’t consider myself bound by it.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @arjay

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry that you are still affected by this issue.

I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail on your issue. You can view these details here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

arjay
Rising Star

Fix

@arjay wrote:

First the question was on hold for two weeks, then another two weeks, the latest offering on 19 Feb.

“I've checked your account and I can see this is still affected by the system issue. I'm therefore placing this ticket back on hold and I'll check back in around a month.

This Question is now on hold until Thursday 21st March at 7:00am.”

The latest input from PN is that my question is now on hold  until 15th April, by which time I shall be four months bills in arrears.

I've heard a rumour that William Hill is opening a book on PN and Brexit and the odds are on Brexit being first past the post Ticked_off

arjay
Rising Star

I would advise anyone that has a complaint against PN, that hasn’t been resolved within eight weeks, to take it to the Ombudsman. Don’t wait. It’s all very well trying to be agreeable, but I don’t think it helps, and not so sure you’re taken seriously.

After waiting all these months, in April I received a thumping great bill. Even after a discount of £9.00+ was deducted, there was still a 35% overcharge. Contacting them they said, “Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issue, it wasn't possible for us to correct the bill until it had been generated” If the system was corrected and clear to run, a correct bill should have been generated, and there be no need to make a discount? Is it a case of, just say something to keep him happy!!

During this time I had taken the issue to the Ombudsman. In his analysis he says. “Plusnet state this was due to a system issue. I consider this a shortfall in customer service” He also proposes PN credit my account with a specified sum as a gesture of goodwill. I’m not a compensation seeker, but in this case I will take it as PN have driven me nuts over many months. As regards ‘goodwill’ I think that’s as dead as the Monty Python parrot. When my contract expires I shall be moving on.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @arjay

We are sorry to hear you feel this way and can completely understand your frustration. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. I can assure you that we take every account issue seriously as we appreciate the great inconvenience these issues might cause. We do our utmost best to resolve any query as quickly as possible and I am sorry this wasn't the case with you.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team