Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Problem

alderson180
Grafter

Billing Problem

Hi,

I set my account up last year and paid for the first month, but a huge variety of problems meant I didn't get any service for months.

It's fine now but my account was credited with £44 (Question 183810144), and now I've just received 3 consecutive emails saying I owe £39.98 and my service will be cancelled?

So...

A) What happened to my credit?

B) Why have you only just told me I need to pay now with three emails at once?

11 REPLIES 11
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Billing Problem

Hi @alderson180

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with the billing on your account. I can see that my colleague @Gandalf has taken ownership of this one for you so I'll ask him to pick this up with you directly when he returns to the office tomorrow.

Best wishes

Dave

alderson180
Grafter

So you've now cut off my internet literally 5 hours after your first email without any chance to speak with you whatsoever.

Thanks.
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @alderson180

I am so sorry to see that this has happened to you. The department that we need to speak to regarding this is now closed, as a result I have arranged this to be investigated first thing tomorrow morning and we will contact you with a full update.

Once again I am so sorry and we will resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I'm really sorry to see this.

I've raised this with our debt management team to ensure we remove any debt owed as your account was meant to be in credit. Unfortunately though to reprovide your services we'll need to setup a new account. Are you free for a call today to discuss this?

Once a new account is created I'll make sure we get you back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alderson180
Grafter

Yeah, that's fine, how long will it take to get my service back?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

We should be able to get the phone line restarted either today or the next working day 04/02/2019. Once that's done placing broadband back on the line typically takes 4 working days though I'll attempt to expedite it for a sooner completion date (I say attempt because fast track requests aren't guaranteed due to the way that they progress through the supplier systems).

When's the best time for a call?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alderson180
Grafter

Anytime, although I don't understand why you can't put it back on straight away when you managed to stop it so quickly.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm afraid it's just the way that orders progress through the supplier systems. Cease requests can be extremely quick but provide orders have much longer lead times. I'll give you a ring now.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry for the delay in calling, just tried to call now but it went straight through to voicemail. Still free now?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alderson180
Grafter

Yes, just missed the call, im free now.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your time on the phone @alderson180

Apologies again for the issues with your previous account which led to it being closed. I've created a support ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=186825735 on your new account following our conversation.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet