Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issues

FIXED
mushy1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Billing Issues

Can some one at PN sort out my final bill and send me an itemised copy as it seems impossible to get anything sorted out over the phone and webchat and been waiting 6 days for a ticket update ?

Since you have locked me out of account I can't access invoices or tickets to check anything properly and just sending me threatening texts / emails is not going to do anything as PN is no longer supplying my services.

I am willing to make the final payment once it is sorted out but same as everything else Plusnet, nothing seems to function in the manor it should.

Edited for typo.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Billing Issues

Fix

Cheers for your time on the phone again Steve.

I've sent you an e-mail following our conversation.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mushy1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

@Gandalf Anoush Mortazavi

Many Thanks for getting everything sorted out and closing my account, sorry things didn't work out this time but who knows in the future.

Again Many Thanks

Regards

Steve

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems at all Steve. I am glad to hear your transfer back to your previous provider went smoothly. Hopefully you’ll choose to come back to us in the future.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet