cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue with Fibre Broadband Product - Needs Sorting out

paulwillis1980
Grafter

Billing Issue with Fibre Broadband Product - Needs Sorting out

I moved onto fibre in January and no one has called me to discuss the contract. I will obviously need to pay for my service so when is this issue going to sorted out please ? I know I am on free broadband at the moment due to all the issues I had obtaining my fibre but it would be nice if someone could message me and let me know what is going on.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Billing Issue with Fibre Broadband Product - Needs Sorting out

Hi @paulwillis1980, I'm afraid I'm unable to confirm a date when we'll be able to correct that currently. However, our team is monitoring this and we'll be sure to be in touch as soon as we're able to update that accordingly.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
paulwillis1980
Grafter

This mess still hasnt been fixed. I don't want my services cut off because you are unable to bill me for said services. How long do I have left on my free broadband ?.  I really wish this would hurry up and get sorted as it is beginning to stress me out. It's been three months almost now, come on Plusnet fix your broken system.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @paulwillis1980

I am sorry that you are still waiting for an update to this issue.

Unfortunately as mentioned previously we are not able to confirm a date when this will be corrected exactly. We are monitoring progress of this and once your invoices begin again you will receive notification of this.

I apologise once more for any inconvenience that this may be causing you.