cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Incorrect

FIXED
Mike4141

Billing Incorrect

I can't see where my phone charge is displayed on my bill ie it is blank, I can see the broadband charge though.

More recently I received an email saying I had been overcharged (don't know why) and then I have suddenly been given a rebate. So I think this is a billing error.

I moved from BT to PN 09/09/20 and my account is still showing ' An error has occured - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.'

I'm wondering if this is due to when I first switched to PN and somehow PN entered my number incorrectly in the system and started to move the wrong number until I logged a call high lighting the error.

What I concerned about is being faced with a bill I can't afford because PN made an error when setting up my account. Could this be looked at please.

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Billing Incorrect

Fix

Thanks for your post @Mike4141 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your bills. I've triggered the phone component on your account to activate, so the error should be clear and you'll start to see a phone charge within the next 24 hours.

With regards to the rebate we've given, from what I can see this is an error we've made. We can't remove it unfortunately and we won't ask for the money back, so I wouldn't worry about it. Smiley

Let me know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mike4141

Many thanks Gandalf. Appreciate you help with this.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @Mike4141

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet