Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Incorrect

hst125scorton1
Grafter

Billing Incorrect

Hi,

Since I can't get anywhere with the online chat service and don't fancy waiting a long time on the phone.

I have a question about my latest bill which was paid. Is there a way this could be checked out please.

Normally I pay £42.97 p/m but when the bill came in it was £47.17 and additional £4.19 on top.

Looking at the bill everything is doubled in the list

2x Unlimited Fibre one at £1.55 (Additional) and other £15.99 Normal
2x Line Rental one at £1.84 (Additional) and other £18.99 Normal
2x Unlimited UK & Mobile £0.77 (Additional) and other £8.00 Normal
2x Caller Display both £0.00 Normal

5 REPLIES 5
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Billing Incorrect

Looks to me like everything has an additional 1/10 added. There were some delays in billing due to the introduction of the new billing system. Has your billing date moved forward by 3 days perhaps ? That might account for the additional amount.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hst125scorton1
Grafter

Yes my bill date was moved to the 2nd of each month when the new billing system came in. During the old format it was from the 28th or 30th if I remember correctly.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @hst125scorton1,

Just to confirm, if the billing date was pushed back at the start of this month then pro-rata amounts will have been added to your monthly invoice to cover the days not covered by the previous months invoice.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
hst125scorton1
Grafter

After checking back on my back bills for each month they were all on the 30th of each month. August to September was on 4th of this month. So 4-Days from 31st August to 3rd September was a pro-rata amount?

So I take it, that the bill is correct and that my next one should be back to normal £42.98?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @hst125scorton1

Thanks for getting back in touch.

That is correct, the increased amount on this invoice is to cover from 31st August to 3rd on September. Your next invoice will be back to the usual amount.

Let us know if you have any further questions