cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing - I missed my direct debit

boo1
Rising Star

Re: Billing - I missed my direct debit

hi   adam  945   thank   you    for   the   reply    you  can   go  ahead    again   thank you   from  boo1

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Great stuff @boo1 Smiley

I've taken the appropriate actions on the account and have sent you a confirmatory email and SMS.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
boo1
Rising Star

hi  adam 945   thanks   adam   for   all  you  have   done   for   me   have   a  great   day   from boo1

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all @boo1

Give us a shout if you need anything else, enjoy your day! Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
boo1
Rising Star

hi    adam945   just   to   let   you   know   that   i  can't  find   on  my    billing   page   the   payment   page   is  it  down   again   could   you  please   help   me   so  i   can   pay   my   late   payment   thank   you   from   boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   gandalf    as  promised    i   try    to   pay   my   late   payment    but   there   is   know   payment   page   on   my  billing   page   could   you  please   help   me   so   i  can    pay   my  late    payment    thank  you  from   boo1

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @boo1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues attempting to make the payment online. Please could you try clearing the cache and cookies on your web browser to see if this has any effect? If it doesn't then I would recommend calling our Support Team directly on 0800 432 0200 to make the payment over the phone.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi  the  mighty aj    thanks   for  the   reply    i  just  don't  understand   why   the   payment   page   is  not   working    i  have  as  you  have  ask  me  still   do's  not  work   all  it   say's  is  try  again  later   i  cant   phone   because   i  am   hard  of  hearing   if   you  can  help  it  would  be   great   i  have   to   pay  today  thank  you   from   boo1

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @boo1,

I'm sorry to hear this is the case. Please could you try accessing this link?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   the  mighty aj  i   have  just  try   the  link   all   it  says  error   try   again   later   thanks  froom  boo1

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @boo1,

If there are no personal or private details on the page, please could you post a screenshot of the page you're seeing? Also, what device are you trying this on; for example is it on a phone, tablet, laptop, PC, etc.?

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   the  mighty  aj    i  am  on  a  lap top   i  use   browsers   edge   crome   firefox    i  did  a  screenshot   on   firefox   i  have   nether   used   a  sreenshot  before   i copy it   but  i  could  not   paste  it    all  i  can   say   it  is  the   same  page   when  you   use   plusnet   payment   where   it   it  error   try  again   later  thanks   from   boo1   

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for confirming this @boo1. I'm afraid that if the online payment option isn't working, then the only avenue left would be to make the payment over the phone. Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused. It may be worth considering using this service to help make the experience more smooth.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   the  mighty  aj     thanks   a  lot   for   your   help   this   service   do's   not   work     any   i  will    just   have   to  wait  until  i   a  e-mail   from   plusnet   saying   failed   payment   the   is   a  link   on  there   i  can   go  to  a  payment  link  thanks   a  lot   for  your   help   froom  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   adam945  its   me   boo1   the  plus net/pay    is not   working    i   have   try   a  lot    today    as  you   i  was  going   to   my   bill    today   i   cant    phone   in  because   i  am   hard  of    hearing    i  try  today   use   ngt light   .exe   that   i  was   told  that   did    not    put   i  think  its    because  i  on  have   8.1   windows   i   do   have  firefox   /edge/crome    i  get   the  same   result    so  looks   like   i   will  wait   until   i  get   another    e-mail   from   plusnet   failed  payment    on  that   it  as   plus net  /pay   as  anybody   try   to  update   plus net/pay    it   as  been  a   big   problem   for   a  long  time   now   if  you   can  think  of   any   other   way   i   can   pay   my   bill    it  would   be  great   thanks   from  boo1

/