Did you mean: 

Billing - I missed my direct debit

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Billing - I missed my direct debit

Hey @boo1

Just to echo @TheMightyAJ, please accept our apologies for the issues we currently have with the payment page.

we do have processes in place for our customer whom are hard of hearing, this is called Text Relay. It allows you to call in and make the payment over the phone. Please see further info on this here

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
boo1
Rising Star

hi   adam  945   i  have   just   try  the   app  it took  me   to  the  same   app   the mighty  aj   told   me   to   it  says   sorry   not  in  use   at   the   moment    i   only    a  basic   landline    i  don't   have  a  text  phone   i  can  only  download   on   my   laptop   it  is   a  problem   could   you  rise   a   ticket   for   for   me   this   might  work   thanks   adam   from  boo1

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for your response @boo1

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems with he text relay system as well.

Please be advised that anyone can call in to make a payment on an account, security will not have to be passed. The call only needs to provide us with your account username, but no card details will then be stored on the account. I think the easiest way to get this sorted is if you're able to get someone to call in on your behalf.

I can raise a Ticket on the account, however I'm a little puzzled as to why you're wanting one raising?

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
boo1
Rising Star

hi    adam 945   thanks   rising   the   ticket  i  live  on   my  own   i don't   have   anybody   that   can  phone   for  me   i  have  work mates  but  i  am  not   in   till   sunday    i  will  be   getting   restrictions   soon   this  is  the   8th  day   since   the  18th   thanks   from  boo1   

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @boo1, thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear no one is able to assist you in making the one off card payment needed currently. I can see there's no restrictions in place at the moment so I'd advise if someone is able to assist you on Sunday to make the payment to do so then please. There wouldn't be any hard restrictions on your services until day 14 of failed billing so there's a fair few days left before we reach that point. If you see any payment reminder screens or soft restrictions in place then please do let us know as we'll be happy to help remove them for you.
If you haven't already and have available an alternative connection then I'd advise trying to access plus.net/pay on there to see if it lets you clear the balance.
We look forwards to hearing from you further.

boo1
Rising Star

hi    bd   thank   you   for   the  reply    great   news   i got   another   reminder   to  pay   and  i  have   now   paid   my   late  payment  i   think   i  did  not   put  my  name   when   putting  in   debit  card   details   in  put  the   it   still   went  through   thanks   bd   for   all   your   help    from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   adam  945    i  got   another   reminder  to  pay   and   greet   news   my   late   payment   went  through    thanks  again   for   your   help    from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   the  mighty aj   i  got   a   reminder   to  pay   great  news   the  payment   went   through   so  thank  you  for   your   help   from  boo1

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @boo1, I'm glad to hear that's been sorted out now Smiley If there's anything else we can help out with then please don't hesitate to drop us another message and we'll be happy to assist wherever possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team