cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing - I missed my direct debit

Mazzy7

Billing - I missed my direct debit

I missed my direct debit, twice!  I had an email saying to pay the debt.  The link isnt working.  I cant find anywhere on the website to make a one off payment.  I have a disability and cannot use the phone, Ive tried the online chat, replying to the email and following the instructions.  The appears to be no way to get hold of someone electronically and make this payment!

I want to pay, can anyone help please?

38 REPLIES 38
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Billing - I missed my direct debit

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account/Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mazzy7

So no help at all then....what is the point of this forum?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @Mazzy7

Thanks a lot for reaching out on our Community Forum and apologies for the late response.

I've given the account a quick once over and can see that there are no ongoing issues at the moment. In the future though, if a payment needs to be made, you can go to plus.net/pay and pay there.

If there is a Direct Debt set up on the account though, we'll try to take the payment on various days prior to asking you to make a card payment.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
boo1
Rising Star

hi   mazzy  7   i   will   have   the   same   problem   on  the   18th  of   june   only   mine   will  be   taken  out   of   my  debit   card   but   i  wont   have   funds   in  my   bank   account   when  plusnet   try to   take  it  on  the  18th   i  will   be  able  to   pay  them  on  25th   i  hope   they    sort   it  for   you    thanks   from  boo1

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @boo1,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you are having when it comes to taking the payment and for any inconvenience this causes.

If you are paying by continuous card payment, you can change the bill date to the date you wish to pay and the payment will be requested from your card on that date.

You can do this online via your account https://www.plus.net/my-account/login/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   sammy m     thank   you   for   the   reply   with   paying   high    council   tax    this   month    if   change   the   date   they   will   still   want    this    month   broadband   and   phone   like   i  say   i  will    pay   it    on   the   25th   thank  you   from   boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi  sammy m   they   say   i  am   to   late   to   change   my   date   because   it   is   under   7 days   so   could   you   help  me   change   it   to   the   25th   or   if   not   and   i  get   restrictions   instead   after   19th   could   you   left   the  restrictions   for   me   that  would   be  a  great   help   to  me   i  am  sorry   i  was   late   change  the   date   i  was  out   all   day    yesterday   and   i  forgot     i  hope   you   can  help   thanks   a  lot   from  boo1

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Ah, we are going to have to wait until this months is paid @boo1.

Come back to us here once the payment declines and we will look into if we are able to apply a grace period until the 25th for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   sammy  m     thanks   for  the   reply   i   will   do   that   thank   you    from   boo1

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sounds like a plan @boo1

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
boo1
Rising Star

hi   gandalf  thanks   for   the   reply    i  will  wait   and    see   thanks   again   from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   sammy m   today on  20th  i  now    have   restrictions   could   you   please    lift  them   for    me   i  received   a   e-mail    from    about    my   missed   payment   could  you  please   let   them   know   i   will  pay   on  the   25th   or  they   take   it  out   of   my   debit  card   thank   you   from   boo1   

boo1
Rising Star

hi  gradalf   today   on  the  i    20th   i   now   have    restrictions    could   you    please   lift   them    for  me   and   could   you  tell   them   that    i    will   pay    them   on   the  25th   or  they   can   take   it   out   of  my   debit  card   thank  you   from  boo1

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @boo1

I've just sent you an email and SMS, which we'd need you to respond to prior to taking action on the account.

Please let me know once you've responded to it and I'll go ahead and get this sorted for you.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds