cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Errors

PyroTechnic

Billing Errors

When I checked my bank today I noticed that my last bill was more then I was expecting it to be...

Upon checking my bill I have noticed charge of £19.99 for line rental, which when I signed up it stated line rental was £9.99. Even now if I check the the website it shows line rental at £9.99.

Also due to all the issues and mistakes that occurred during my signup to this service I was given a discount which was not applied prior to my bill (see question: 200325532) which of course is not reflected on my bill. As such I am due a refund of the difference and I need assurance this discount has been applied to my future bills.

1 REPLY 1
alanpiggott

Re: Billing Errors

I have received advice of my invoice due 1st April.  I am being charged £205.00 for 12 months line rental.  I paid for 12 months line rental on 20th Nov 2019, so why am I being charged again.  Plusnet admin is not what it was.  I cannot get on support chat because it says I am using an ad blocker but I have disabled this.  I feel inclined to cancel my D/Debit but I think I will loose all services within a few days of doing this.

I think the best thing is to let the charge go through and then sort it out when someone is on the phones again.  Anyone have any better ideas ?