cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Errors

idxPN
Grafter

Billing Errors

If there is any member of Plusnet support staff monitoring this forum I would be grateful if he/she could look at a couple of accounts for me.

I am authorised to look after my elderly father's account. His bill was due on 10th September and was generated last night. He pays £2.99 for his broadband (£10.99 less £8 discount). However, no discount is shown so the bill total is £8 too high.

My own bill was due on 1st September but so far no bill has been generated. No DD has been taken either. I was hoping to change my billing date so this might actually suit me but I am concerned that my account has somehow fallen off the system which might result in problems later.

13 REPLIES 13
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Billing Errors

Hi @idxPN, I am sorry that the discount has not been applied. Could you PM me his username please and I'll take a look into this?

With regards to your own account, I have provided more information on a ticket you can view here.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
idxPN
Grafter

@LaurenB wrote: 

With regards to your own account, I have provided more information on a ticket you can view here.  

Hi @LaurenB,

Still no response to the ticket that you raised on my account on 11 September.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I'll ask Lauren to have a look at this when she's back on shift today. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
idxPN
Grafter

Hi @LaurenB,

Re Question #182530818

My bill, due on 1st September, has now been generated. As you feared the discount has not been applied so I will be over-charged. 

Please can you arrange a refund and let me know when I am likely to receive it. Also can you assure me that the October bill will be correct or do I need to continue to be vigilant?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @idxPN,

Thanks for getting in touch. The issue is still being investigated by the correct team and as soon as we know more, we will get back to you.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
idxPN
Grafter

Hi @SammyM,

Another week has gone by and the over-charge has now hit my bank account. Any news on when I can expect a refund and whether the October bill will be correct?

P.S. My elderly father has now received a refund cheque in the post in respect of the error on his account so thanks for getting that one sorted - he was a little irritated that the refund was not directly to his bank account as he will now have to find somewhere to pay it in but I expect the exercise will do him good! I presume your new system does not support electronic refunds?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @idxPN,

Glad to hear you father's issue has now been resolved. I have taken a look into yours and replied here via your account.

Can you come back to me if you have any further issues with this.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
idxPN
Grafter

Thanks for initiating a refund for the over-charge on my account. I will mark this issue as fixed when I receive it. Also thanks for your assurance that my October bill will be correct - that is good to know.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem @idxPN. Please get back to me if you have any further problems as I will be happy to help.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
idxPN
Grafter

I started this thread in early September after my father was overcharged and my own bill failed to generate. After the intervention of the Support team my bill was finally produced 19 days late but was also incorrect.

Both my father and I have now been refunded and I was hoping to mark this issue fixed but I am now concerned about October's bills.

My father's bill was due on October 10th but has not been generated yet. I was able to change my billing date to the 14th but it has not been generated either.

Both my father & I have received emails advising that our bills will be delayed by a few days but does a few days mean a week or more?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @idxPN ,

Thanks for your post.

As my response contains account specific information, I've responded via a ticket which can be found here.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

idxPN
Grafter

Hi @OskarPapa,

I have read the ticket you have raised and see that you are going to monitor my account because changing the billing date caused it to be suspended. However, I also mentioned my father's account (which I am authorised to look after) and it was due a bill on 10th October (so 8 days late now) and there has been no change to the billing date on that account - so please could you take a look at that account also.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @idxPN

I'm sorry but Lauren who you initially PM'd your fathers account username to has gone home for the day. Would it be possible to PM me the details again so I can get this looked at straight away for you? I'm in until 10pm tonight. If I don't hear anything before then Lauren is back in the morning so we can chase it then for you.