cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error

A_K

Billing Error

When my contract ended with Plusnet, I left and got a better deal with another provider.

Then Plusnet phoned to say they could match the deal I got.

I asked them three times if this would casue any hassle - the answer - No.

Then I phoned again about the account the direct debit would come from.

They said they could not arrange this until my first bill was issued.

My first bill has now come through and it's three times the agreed amount.

There is no on-line chat available, no phone calls are available. How can I sirt this when there's no help available?

I have wasted hours on this and it's already a stressful time without being e-mailed by Plusnet that the monthly payment is three times what the agreed amount was supposed to be. I phoned Plusnet three times to ensure this would not happen and got their reassurance it would not - and despite this, it has. This is extremely stressful and deeply unfair, especially when i did everyhting I could to ensure this would not happen and was erroneously "assured" from Plusnet that it would not happen either. If I can't contact Plusnet, how do I get this sorted?

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Billing Error

@A_K 

A Plusnet staff member should pick up your post here although it could take a day or so especially as it is the weekend.

As this is about your bill a more appropriate board might be "My Account/Billing" in  "Help with Plusnet Services" so that an appropriate staffer sees it. If a moderator agrees they can move the post to that board.

A_K

Thanks so much. I just need a little bit of help to sort this! Thanks again. I'll post in "Billing" section!

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'