Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Disgrace

FIXED
Highlighted
oldgeezer
Grafter

Billing Disgrace

I'm just going to add to the many forum members who think that the new billing system is past a joke.

Just before Christmas I realised that my then contract was coming to an end. Eventually I got through and negotiated a small discount of 75 pence on my old price and I agreed to a further 24 month contract at £17 month.

I then received an email confirming that my monthly payment would be £17 instead of £17.75.

My bill has just been emailed  to me and £17.75 has been taken out of my account.

I shall not be querying this amount because of the fear of what they may take out if they attempt to correct this amount..

I shall however not be renewing my contract in 24 months time,

Oldgeezer

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Re: Billing Disgrace

Fix

Good afternoon @oldgeezer,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with your latest bills especially after you agreed a new deal and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I have looked over your account and created a ticket with further information. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

oldgeezer
Grafter

To add to my previous post I must mention that within a day or so of my post I received a ticket from Plusnet to tell me that the matter was being looked into.

I received further correspondence to tell me that my account had been corrected and I have now received a credit for the £0.75 back to me.

At least someone at PN follows the forum.

I'm now a Happy Bunny, as happy as a decrepit old so & so, can be.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @oldgeezer,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know this issue has since been resolved.

If there's anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to let us know.

All the best

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Satss
 Plusnet Help Team