cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date 23rd, Service restrictions added Already

Kruizer

Billing Date 23rd, Service restrictions added Already

Hello,

My Bill was due on the 23rd and I'm a week behind with finances, however my service has already been restricted.... I can't even go on my emails... I should have 14 days after the 23rd to pay my bill to avoid this?

Can someone please look into this as my service should not be restricted.  I've tried calling but the wait time is over an hour and I don't have that time.

Thankyou

6 REPLIES 6
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Billing Date 23rd, Service restrictions added Already

It would be better to post this in the My Account/Billing section of this forum where it's more likely to be noticed by PN staff.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Hi @Kruizer, thank you for your message and apologies for the slow response. I will send you a message from your account regarding this. Chris.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi @Kruizer 

A warm welcome to the forums.

@Kruizer wrote:

I should have 14 days after the 23rd to pay my bill to avoid this?

It is not so much "14 days to pay" but "14 days before navigation restrictions and debt recovery are initiated".

If you anticipate having difficulty paying your account on time, Plusnet ask that you contact them before defaulting on payment...

Home Broadband | COVID-19 | Plusnet

"We understand that you might be struggling to pay bills at the moment. We can help by offering payment plans, if it helps make things a little easier to manage. Please get in touch and we'll do we can to help."

There is a watch on the issue of premature restrictions to understand why some users fall into restrictions during the 14 day reminder to pay period.

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kelly
Hero

@Kruizer You should be able to pay via the plus.net website?  Were you unable to?

Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Kelly
Hero

Just a bit more info.  Once you've logged in, you should be able to see a screen like this:

tpar.PNG

If you click on the text link under the button that says "Not ready to pay?", it should lift any restrictions for a few days.

Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager