Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Confusion

Djay
Hooked

Billing Confusion

Hi

Is it possible for either myself to email Plusnet Accounts Dept ( and what would the email address be) or for them to email me, in order to sort out the complete confusion that they have caused in my account billing system ?

Djay

4 REPLIES 4
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Billing Confusion

Plusnet do not accept emails.  😥

Now you've posted here, it'll be picked up by one of the staff who deal with accounts, and a ticket will be created.

At that stage, you'll be able to access and comment on the ticket.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Djay, thanks for getting in touch

I'm sorry for the issues you've had with the service. If you'd like to provide a brief outline of the issues you're facing we'd be happy to look into this for you. 

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Djay
Hooked

Alice

A brief explanation:
I started with Plusnet on 3rd October 2019.
My contract with Plusnet states that having paid a years line rent in advance, for the first year I pay nothing for line rental /broadband and £9.00 per month for 'anytime calls' via a direct debit.
This I assumed would be automatic.
Last month I received an email from Plusnet stating that my bill is 'ready to view' and that Plusnet would be taking a payment of £35.63 for my service.
Because this is incorrect I have checked my bills and discovered the following anomalies with the said bills:

See all the attachments.
If necessary I can also send the missing bills.

Djay

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Djay, I've had a look into this for you and sent you an email. I hope this helps explain everything. Thanks!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team