cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed wrongly yet again

keybored
Grafter

Billed wrongly yet again

I'm with metronet and changed from option 2 with 2gb allowance to option 3 with 10gb allowance back in July. My first invoice should have been £18.75 but instead I was billed for £32.56. I was eventually refunded, given an apology, and told it wouldn't happen again. September's invoice was correct, but now in October I'm back to square one as I've been billed for £32.84. I first contacted support by phone last Friday evening and explained the situation; the guy said he would investigate and phone me back. I'm still awaiting a call plus a refund of £14.09. Anybody from Plusnet/Metronet support care to look at Ticket: 36339790?
30 REPLIES 30
keybored
Grafter

Re: Billed wrongly yet again

Now sorted, thanks Adam!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
Sorry for the late reply on here, glad we got this straightened out for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
keybored
Grafter

Well the 7 working days have been and gone but still no sign of my refund as yet  Embarrassed  Doesn't really make for good customer service in my book. Maybe it's time to cut my losses and get my mac code.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Maybe it's time to cut my losses and get my mac code.

If you'll let me look into this first I should be able to find out what's happened and what we can do to get the refund to you ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
keybored
Grafter

Adam, you seem to do a good job pacifying people on here, but unfortunately you're being let down by the rest of the team. If I encounter bad customer service, I vote with my feet and leave. I was probably spoilt by living in North America for a while; they certainly know a thing or two about excellent customer service.
My finger is poised on the cancellation phone number  Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Its up to you how you decide to deal with this, I can only be open and honest with you. There has been an issue with the refund, it wasn't actioned correctly. We apologise for this first and foremost, secondly the refund has been actioned and the funds will return to your card within the next 7 days.
Apologies for the delays, if you do decide to leave please address this with us first.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and dont forget to invoice PN for interest on the loan they have had
keybored
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
and dont forget to invoice PN for interest on the loan they have had

Good idea! Just had a ticket back this morning; checkout the spelling and grammar:" I can see it has definatly been refunded, it should of gone back into the account that you usually pay your subscriptions from, may I ask you to check it again?
If you can't see it there, send us a copy of your bank statement from that month and we can get it refunded to you again".
Do they seriously expect me to post a bank statement to them; bunch of muppets  Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Do they seriously expect me to post a bank statement to them; bunch of muppets

Its quite usual for us to ask for that if we have no evidence of a billing issue at our side. The refund has been actioned by me as per my last reply so please ignore the advise to send a bank statement, everything else the agent advised you is correct.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
keybored
Grafter

Adam, sorry for venting my frustration on here, but this has become a farce. I've just phoned for my Mac code so won't be taking up your offer to changeover to Plusnet. Are you able to deal with that or do I have to raise a ticket?
Thanks,
Paul
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, I'm sorry to hear that, I'll cancel the request I was handling.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
keybored
Grafter

Just to add that the refund has now been credited to my a/c, thanks Adam for your intervention. Now dreading this months invoice  Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem, give me a shout if you see any problems with the next invoice.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
keybored
Grafter

I'm back again Adam  Roll_eyes They've done it again and invoiced me for £29.66 instead of £18.75. Why are they still charging me as though I was on option 2 instead of option 3? Any chance you can have a look for me please?
dick:quote