Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed wrong yet again!

Avalanche
Grafter

Billed wrong yet again!

REF ID: 33094513

Hi,

I've been a PlusNet customer since 2005 with broadband, not really had much to complain about apart from house move taking a week to complete, not a big deal really only had the wife and kids in my ear for a whole week about 'why is there no internet?'  Wink
I've now taken a 'Anytime' telephone service with you at the start of this month (April 2010) and................
1)  I had to contact you to get access to control panel (now resolved)
2)  I had to contact you to get access to voicemail since it was saying enabled but it was not (now resolved)
3)  I had to contact you to get a refund for being charged for 2 plans, evening & weekends and anytime (£8.25 refunded therefore resolved)
3)  Now a few weeks later I've noticed I'm being charged yet again for 2 plans plus calls that should have been included in anytime plan and charged for what seems the same period of time.
I really need this resolving completely, those members of PN staff who have dealt with my account should really have made sure the problem would not have happened again causing me problems ie. possible bank charges if I go overdrawn. They must have known there was a possibility this could have happened since they deal with these problems everyday.
Come on PlusNet please help me out.
REF ID: 33094513

Regards.
2 REPLIES 2
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Billed wrong yet again!

I suspect something went wrong with your initial change to Anytime which is why you've started seeing problems.  I'm getting someone to take a look at this for you tomorrow.  (problem:61637)
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Avalanche
Grafter

Re: Billed wrong yet again!

Thanks Kelly, I hope this can be fully resolved so it does not happen every month.