cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed wrong amount

tomsmith7

Billed wrong amount

I recently upgraded to the Fibre Extra package, over the phone I agreed a price of £26.99 per month for a 24 month contract. My first bill has just come through for more than this agreed amount, and then I've just gone into my account and I've automatically been put onto the out of contract price at £40.98 a month.

How can I get this fixed? I've tried calling but it just says they are unable to take my call and to post here

3 REPLIES 3
tomsmith7

Re: Billed wrong amount

Never got a reply to this...

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Superuser escalation

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers; please allow time for Plusnet to respond before commenting further.

Escalation does not imply progressing this matter will be given priority, nor that a different outcome will result.

Reason for escalation:  Request response

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I can't see that you've been changed to the standard pricing. Your last bill certainly doesn't show that. You have however upgraded mid month so there is a slight increase to normal in that a pro-rata invoice was on your last bill.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team