Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed more than the contract rate negotiated with the retention team

FIXED
FibreMike
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Billed more than the contract rate negotiated with the retention team

After recently receiving emails about changes to your charges I decided to review my bills. I then discovered you are still charging me incorrectly. Also the refund shown on my September 2019 bill, “Refunds -£14.00”,  was taken back, “Refund Payment £14-00”, on the same bill under “Other items:”. Net result, No refund!

The above refund, that wasn’t, was due to my contract renewal, via the retention team, stating that my Unlimited Fibre Extra would cost £8.99 per month, where as you are charging £15.99. You are still overcharging me at £15.99 per month since June 2019 instead of the contract agreed rate of £8.99 (see Question #191445118).

Please could you adjust my payment for the remainder of my 18 month contract and refund me the overpayment on the bills July 2019 thru April 2020, 10 months - £70!!

So I’m expecting my bill to show..

Plusnet Anytime £8.00

Voicemail £0.00

Caller Display £0.00

Line Rental £0.00

Discount -£1.00

Unlimited Fibre £8.99

Making my new monthly Direct debit £15.99

Note: I have Line Rental Saver.

Many thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Billed more than the contract rate negotiated with the retention team

Hi @FibreMike,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has occurred. I've taken a further look into the account today and raised a response via a new complaint ticket, which can be viewed here.

Once you've had a chance to read and respond then please let us know and we'll pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
FibreMike
Dabbler

Thanks for the quick response.

I've read the ticket and your solution sounds like the safest approach in these lock-down times. Creating a new account I could see potentially resulting in a loss of service which would make me very unpopular in the household. I will mark this as fixed if the May bill is correct.

Many thanks for your help.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @FibreMike,

Thanks for getting back to us. Just posting to let you know I have updated the ticket on your account with a further response. I'm monitoring the ticket personally and once you've responded again I'll pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
FibreMike
Dabbler

Thanks for your help. Everything is now looking OK. The May bill was the right amount and I have received the cheque. Many Thanks.