cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed incorrectly

Oddsocks
Browser

Billed incorrectly

I wanted to raise an online help ticket but it appears this facility doesn’t exist. I have recently renewed my contract. A price was agreed and a confirmation email was received by myself with correct price details. Just received my bill. It is incorrect. This happens every year. Please sort. There is no reason why this should have occurred. Again. It is starting to make be believe that you do it to everyone because u make money out of people not noticing.....
1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Billed incorrectly

Hi @Oddsocks,

I'm sorry that you have been overcharged on your latest bill and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Having checked the account, this was due to the advisor not applying the discount correctly and I will pass on feedback about this.

I've sent you a refund of the amount that you were overcharged by and this will be back in your bank account within 5-10 working days. I have amended the discounts on the account to ensure that you are charged correctly moving forward.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team