cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed incorrectly since April 2019

FIXED
kash

Billed incorrectly since April 2019

I agreed a new contract in April 2019 for a total of £27.50 per month, but every month my bill is incorrect as it has the separate charges for line rental, broadband and evening and weekend calls which totals £43.98

I have to phone every month and talk to a customer service agent who gives me a refund of £16.48 - and I'm told there is a back office "billing system problem" with no idea of when it will be resolved. It is extremely annoying to go through this every month, especially as I had been about to leave Plusnet in April but only stayed with them due to agreeing the new deal.

How can it take so many months NOT to solve this problem in your billing IT system?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Billed incorrectly since April 2019

Thanks for getting in touch @kash 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your bill.

From reviewing your account I can see that your discounts haven't been applied to your bills due to system issues.

I've now manually re-added the discounts which should hopefully resolve this for you.

Let us know if you have any issues next month.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
kash

Hi,

I am still being billed incorrectly every month and this problems is coming up to almost a year in duration with no sign of it being properly fixed in the billing system.

I have just received my bill for 27 Feb 2020 and yet again I have been overcharged by £16.48 - please can you arrange for a refund to be made to my account.

Thanks

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Fix

Apologies for this error. I note my colleagues in our CS team have beaten us to it and arranged a fix for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team