Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for line rental despite Line Rental Saver

FIXED
Biggsy
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Billed for line rental despite Line Rental Saver

I recently upgraded to Fibre and have now been billed for line rental despite having an existing Line Rental Saver (that I last renewed in September).

Also unexpected is a double bill - being billed for a month in advance in combination with last month.

Plusnet, please at least refund me for the two line rental amounts charged of £5.70 + £18.99 and ensure that my Line Rental Saver is used for the next bill.
3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Billed for line rental despite Line Rental Saver

Fix

Hi @Biggsy,

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened. I've reviewed the account today and raised a reply via an email, which can also be viewed on the account here. I hope that this has helped but if you have any further queries then please don't hesitate to get back in touch as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Biggsy
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Thanks for refunding and saving me the stress of dealing with customer support directly.

Perhaps your systems people should also ensure it won't happen to other customers in future as well. I suspect a tweak is needed.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

No problem at all, @Biggsy - glad this is sorted, we'll ensure your feedback is passed on.

Best wishes

Dave