cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

FIXED
Kerrielynn

Bill

I signed up  with plus net 25th may payed £25.00 they took over on the broadband on the  10th of June on the 13 we put in to finished with them to go back with old supplier bearing in mind it was still in the 14 days period because the broadband kept going off 3 4 times a day I messaged them sorted it for a few hours went again I phone twice to get told it sorted for half hour went again now they sent me a bill for 187  said I left after the 14 days as they class it from day of signing up. said that if my broadband had being going why  didn’t I report it as their is no record of me reporting it. phoned again got told they can see I phoned twice but I didn’t message because it wasn’t on record I kept a copy of the message conversation so I got proof of this.that they didn’t like now they saying I have got to pay it other wise it going in to debt collection how can they charge you from signing up when you never even had the broadband then I give them notice before 14 days were up. How can they get away with ripping people of I'm disabled I all so got ill health I can honestly do with out all this even called me a liar said I never reported the issues terrible firm I am not letting them get away with this not a chance 😡😡😡😡😂

3 REPLIES 3
agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Re: Bill

Fix

Your  14 day cancellation period started the day after you agreed the contract and not from when the service started. It is a requirement of the consumer credit act and not a try before you buy offer. So it began on the 26th May.

Kerrielynn

Thank you 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks for your time on the phone @Kerrielynn

I've had a word with my team and have sent you a follow up email if you'd like to have a look. I'll be in touch again later today.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds