cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

chloemclaughlin

Bill

Hi I have an account with plus net and pay my bill every month I have a direct debit set up however it never works and I have to go threw my account to pay it however I was on holiday and forgot my bankcard so missed 2 payments as I couldn’t pay whilst away on holidays. I owed them £80 and went to pay them it and then I got a letter to say I owe them £200 odd pound. I am a single mother and can’t afford that kind of money is there anyway I can sort this out as I can’t pay that much ?
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Bill

Moderators Note.
Moved to Account / Billing from Chat
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
Unhelpful post and reply removed.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @chloemclaughlin.

I'm sorry to hear that, I appreciate you wish to get this resolved.

I haven't been able to trace your details from any of the information you have provided on this forum, so I think the best thing to do is to call our Customer Services team to discuss your bill, on 0800 4320 200, between 07:30 and 22:00 any day. Please note lines are busy and wait times may fluctuate at peak times.

If you wish us to look at your bill, please send your username and query in a private message and we will follow that up.

Thanks.

chloemclaughlin

Hi thanks for your reply I am new to all this how can I send a message to you
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Hi @chloemclaughlin

To send a Private Message, click the purple LordFoul against his post to display his profile. Then in the top right corner of that you will see a Send Private Message button. Click that, fill in a subject and text and send the message.

If a post isn't handy, click the  Private Messages button below the forums and use the New Message button. In this case it will be necessary to enter the addressee name in the Send To field.

David