cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

BB
Grafter

Bill

Hi, I contacted PN today to sort out my final account. I finally spoke to someone who tried to put me through to the contracting team. I got cut off and nobody returned my call.

I cancelled my PN account on 14 October 2019. My issue is that I have been charged Line rental and Plusnet anytime up to 14/12/2019. I have not had Plusnet since 14/10/2019. The agent said that everything is still active. I know for definite that my phone was disconnected around that time.

Please look into this. I lose the will to live with the long wait on the phone

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Bill

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Home Phone to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @BB I'm sorry to see you're still being billed after leaving us. Unfortunately due to the way we've manually ceased your line, some of the chargeable components have remained active. I believe I've sorted this out for you adding a reply onto a support ticket you'd be able to view from Here. I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BB
Grafter

I have just received a bill from PN. I am no longer a customer and paid everything I owed and even got a refund.

Why have I been charged.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ BB,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that and apologise for any concern this may have caused you.

I've looked into this and responded here.

Please can you respond on the ticket and let me know here once you have done so.

Thanks - LF