cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill viewing unavailable, but Live chat is unavailable (for weeks) and I can't raise a ticket.

LB001
Hooked

Bill viewing unavailable, but Live chat is unavailable (for weeks) and I can't raise a ticket.

Issue: The 'view my bill' menu 'view your bill' option contains only a 'Please select' drop-down with no contents. The two adjacent options return - 'there has been an error contact your administrator', and 'this service is currently unavailable'

The chat function says 'chat unavailable' and has done for at least the last week (and, looking at the forums has not been working properly for at least a month).

It isn't possible to raise a ticket.

Telephone waiting times remain around 30 minutes, and my previous experience of using the telephone service, as described for example in my previous posts has been unsatisfactory.

I'd therefore be grateful is someone from Plusnet could fix this, or advise me how to do so.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I can see in other threads that multiple responses from Plusnet staff and apparently related people has a tendency to lead to confusion of OPs and side tracking of threads, therefore:

IF YOU WORK FOR PLUSNET AND A PLUSNET-IDENTIFIED PERSON HAS ALREADY BEGUN RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD, PLEASE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE. THANK YOU.