cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill too high

Verity

Bill too high

Hi,

I've recently signed up to a new Unlimited Fibre Extra contract which was supposed to be billed £26.99 every month. Instead of that, I got billed £40.28 two days ago.

I don't know exactly why was I billed £13.29 more than what was agreed in the Unlimited Fibre Extra contract and would appreciate some help from a PlusNet agent, please.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Bill too high

Hi @Verity, thanks for getting in touch and for recontracting with us.

I have provided a more detailed response relating to your bill here and issued a refund for any overcharges for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Verity

Hi LaurenB, thanks very much for dealing with my issue quickly. Could I just please confirm with you that my next bill will be £26.99?

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Verity, I have sent you an email. There's also an update on the ticket we created prior. Hope this helps!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Verity

Hi @WillF, I've just picked up the email. Thanks for the reply. Glad to see my issue has been sorted.

debbie2

exactly the same has happened to me. can someone look into for me as well please?

Debbie

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey there @debbie2,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry you were having trouble with your latest invoice and I apologise for the frustration caused. I've provided a more detailed response for you here

Thanks.