Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill raised when free subscription should have been applied - FAO Alex Devine

marcfaulkner
Grafter

Bill raised when free subscription should have been applied - FAO Alex Devine

Hi Alex,
Could I ask you to please look at my new ticket 95054249. This follows my complaint which you dealt with in ticket 93045318, via Facebook and via these forums.
Unfortunately despite your offer, confirmed in ticket 93569783, I have still received a bill for the full amount.
Please could this be resolved ASAP, as otherwise I will have to hold Plusnet responsible for any banking charges incurred as a result of this incorrect bill and Direct Debit payment.

Kind Regards,
Marc Faulkner
7 REPLIES 7
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Bill raised when free subscription should have been applied - FAO Alex Devine

Morning Marc,
Thanks for getting in touch. I've no idea why these discounts have not stuck.
I'll have a quick for you now and reply to the ticket you've raised on the account.
Thanks for letting me know.
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
marcfaulkner
Grafter

Re: Bill raised when free subscription should have been applied - FAO Alex Devine

Thanks Alex.
I have replied to you with some further information.
Your efforts and help are greatly appreciated; just a shame that Plusnet keep on letting themselves down so very badly! Sad Quite frankly, I'm at the end of my tether right now and seriously considering my options.
marcfaulkner
Grafter

Hi Alex,
Can I ask you to pick this up again please, as I now have no service due to my failure to pay the £0.00 due and also have a £35 charge from my bank. Sad
Being frank, I'm really p****d off now! Why oh why did I ever sign up with this joke of a company???
marcfaulkner
Grafter

Still restricted service.
It's all well and good that Plusher offer me free service as a goodwill gesture, however they seem to have neglected the 'service' part. And I mean both the customer service and the actual Internet service. Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Let me speak to Alex and see what's happened here.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
marcfaulkner
Grafter

Pleased to report that my line is now working again, thanks Alex and Chris.
Not so thrilled, however, that instead of doing something to resolve the ongoing issues and prevent them reoccurring, the solution offered was simply to take my business elsewhere. Sad And that this was portrayed as some kind of gesture on the part of Plusnet, when, in actual fact I could consider the contract void (given the constant failings) and do precisely that without Plusnet making it out as some kind of grand gesture.
All I want is a working internet connection, and not to have to spend half of my life chasing and arguing about it!
williams

This is why i always cancel the direct debit whenever i have a disput with plus Net to avoid bank charges.
I get an email saying they are going to collect x amount of money.
If you have a problem with the mandate and want to contest, you probably have no chance because you can never get to speak to amyone quick enough. I had to try for over 4 days.
meanwhile they are sitting pretty ready to demand money from your back account rightly or wrongly.
How convenient for PN. Either way the customer loses .
i have a discount  in my january bill which means my bill woul be 0.00
i have raised a ticket since  saturday the 6th to remind them of it but conveniently no one has replied to that. 
so i would be expecting them to demand payment, which would probably be met with an instant DD cancellation.
PN may be among the cheapest around but frankly i am begining to think the hassle of dealing with PN is not worth the savings